American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November Design Team Challenge

Go down

November Design Team Challenge Empty November Design Team Challenge

Post  Leah Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:56 am

Hello everyone this is Leah from the Design Team with another fun monthly challenge for you. For this month’s challenge I’ll have you thinking about ribbons, buttons, and the color blue. All you have to do is create a layout or a card that includes something on it that is blue, a little ribbon or tulle, and at least one button. Please remember that your project must be completed with products purchased from American Scrapbook company to qualify for a prize.That is it, how easy is that? So no matter what your skill level, beginner or advanced, this is a challenge for you. You have from now until Friday November 20th to turn in your layout or card. Then starting Saturday November 21st during the Holiday Prep Classes you can begin voting. The voting will go through the end of the month. There will be 3 prizes, yes you read right, 3 prizes! The first prize will be awarded to the layout or card with the most votes. They will win the grand prize of a $10 gift certificate to the store. ($10 to buy those stickles or that new glimmer mist you wanted to buy. Oh wait or what about that new texture plate for your texture boutique.) The second prize will be awarded to one random entry. They will win their choice of $4.00 in buttons or ribbon. The third prize will be awarded to one random voter. They will win a free Closet to Runway Class.
I have both a layout and a card on display at the store for this challenge. Stop in and check them out. There is a lot of inspiration at The American Scrapbook Store. The staff and the design team work very hard every month to create new projects to keep you inspired. So stop in and stop in often to check out what is new on display.
So what are you waiting for? Go run into the scrapbook store, check out the projects I created, and get going. You have until the 20th to turn your projects in. RIBBON, and BUTTONS, and BLUE, oh my!

Leah

Back to top Go down

November Design Team Challenge Empty Re: November Design Team Challenge

Post  Leah Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Tomorrow is your last day to turn in your Challenge layout or card. Voting starts on Saturday. You still have till tomorrow to turn them in so get busy! What are you waiting for? You could win some wonderful prizes from ASC. I can't wait to see what everyone has created. Ribbon, and Buttons, and Blue oh my!

Leah

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 am

I just wanted to say that I was in the store yesterday and saw all the pages that everyone created for the challege. They look amaizng. Everyone did such an awesome job!!! Remember that you still have a chance to win, even if you didn't get your project submitted in time. All you have to do is come on in and vote for your favorite layout, and just for voting you are automatically entered in for winning a prize. Thanks again everyone for participating in this fun challenge. I am really enjoying these challenges and seeing what everyone has created, I love all the inspiration!

Leah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down