American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Challenge....

2 posters

Go down

July Challenge.... Empty July Challenge....

Post  gigi4 Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Hey scrappers...It's hard to believe the month of July is coming to an end. Let's wrap it up with a fun challenge contest. Don't let the word challenge scare you...this challenge is super easy and for beginner or advanced scrappers. So... here's the challenge. Create a layout using only cardstock and stickers. NO ink, brads, ribbon, eyelets, paint, etc. For me, creating my page was a challenge NOT to add ink or buttons...but I survived and really like the simplicity of my page. Stop into American Scrapbook today and take a look at my page while you pick up your own supplies to create your layout.

Entries are due back to the store by Tuesday August 4th. Judging will be Thursday August 6th thru Saturday August 8th during our Birthday Bash Crop. Winners will be announced Sunday August 9th as part of the birthday celebration wrap up. And yes...you read right, WINNERS. If one winner is good, two is better...and three is best. The voted on winner will receive $10 in store credit. Then from all other entries another winner will be selected by drawing for a free Closet to Runway class. Finally, anyone that votes will have their name entered into a drawing for 5 sheets of Bazzil cardstock. And let's be honest, who couldn't use more cardstock.

So, what are you waiting for?? Stop reading this and get over to American Scrapbook today and get your layout done!! I can't wait to see what you all can do and the pages you can create.

Heidi

gigi4

Back to top Go down

July Challenge.... Empty Re: July Challenge....

Post  Admin Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:18 pm

We had 11 entries for this contest and I was so excited to see pages entered by 11 year olds. Everyone did a fabulous job and it goes to show that anyone can do it if they just try. Congratulations to the 3 winners:

Voted as Favorite = Vicki Thompson

Randomly drawn participant = Michelle Kramer

Randomly drawn voter = Melissa Carrie

Watch for another contest coming soon from the Design Team. Be sure to participate and vote for 3 chances to win!!

Admin
Admin

https://americanscrapbook.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down