American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrapbook "Celebrities"

4 posters

Go down

Scrapbook "Celebrities" Empty Scrapbook "Celebrities"

Post  Jamie Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:49 pm

So who are some of your favorite "celebrities" out there in the scrapbook world and have you met any of them in person?

I haven't actually been introduced, but was able to see Tim Holtz at Scrapfest this past year at Mall of America- he was demonstrating his Grungeboard and inks- let me tell you that man is pure genius!

I would really love to meet Ali Edwards as I just think everything she comes up with is amazing and so creative!

Jamie

Back to top Go down

Scrapbook "Celebrities" Empty Re: Scrapbook "Celebrities"

Post  kim54650 Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:17 pm

I have to agree with Jamie about Tim Holtz... I aw him at scrapfest about 7 years ago and had no idea who he was, DUH!!!! I just love all his techniques and love the vintage look. He truly is a gifted person.

Last edited by kim54650 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

kim54650

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:25 pm

I have met a couple "celebrities". I've met Elsie Flannigan, Ali Edwards, Jennifer McGuire, and Tim Holtz. They were all very nice and I also agree that Tim Holtz is a genius! I have seen Becky Higgins and Shannon Tidwell and I would like to meet Kelly Goree, Jamie Waters, and Kelly Purkey some day.

Katrina

Back to top Go down

Scrapbook "Celebrities" Empty my fav's

Post  larsar Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Tim Holtz and Ali Edwards are by far my favorite. Tim's projects blow me away and I love his teaching style. I also love Ali, she is a regular normal person. I have also met and loved Margie Romney-Aslett from Making Memories and Lance from Rusty Pickle is a riot. I've met Lisa Bearnson as well. Becky Higgins didn't impress me, Layle from Scenic Route is awesome too!

larsar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down