American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips and Tricks

2 posters

Go down

Tips and Tricks Empty Tips and Tricks

Post  Sam Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:12 pm

If you have stickers that are the wrong color and just blah, give them a lift! PAINT your stickers with DIMENSIONAL paint. This works well with any plain sticker, but especially alphabet stickers. Place your stickers on waxed paper. This part is important because it should keep them sticky. Then paint your stickers with dimensional paint, using several coats. (Let dry between coats!) This would work with regular paint also. You could let it dry, apply embossing glue and any color embossing powder. Dry with a heat gun. BE CAREFUL about getting them too hot, or there is more chance you will lose the sticky on your stickers! Carefully peel them off the waxed paper after all have dried. Have fun!
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks Empty Substitute Chipboard

Post  gerbears1230 Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:24 pm

When I "need" some dimension but none of my chipbord pieces work - I cut 2 or 4 of an image out of a craft paper or cheap cardstock and glue together and then cut one out of the papterened paper that I want to use to glue on top- gives the look of a chipboard piece. Works really well with any of the various die cut systems!
gerbears1230
gerbears1230

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum