American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Product Coming Soon

5 posters

Go down

New Product Coming Soon Empty New Product Coming Soon

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:01 pm

I've been busy ordering new product and you will be happy to see all the fun things I've chosen. New products are due to arrive this week and shipments will continue weekly right up thru the end of October. Watch for 43 colors of stickles, crackle paint, more cateye ink pads, lots of ribbon, lines from Bo Bunny, Creative Imaginations, Queen & Co., Basic Grey, Ki Memories, Scrap Within Reach and more! We'll have a ton of boy friendly product, custom school papers, American Girl, Wisconsin Dells, Boy and Girl Scout products and all kinds of fun paper pads. Watch for heritage pieces, great looking Fall bags that are insulated for your make-ups, adhesives and lunch plus more Coredinations cardstock to tear, sand and emboss. In fact, we've ordered the entire catalog of papers, including all core colors, the black magic collections, the white wash collection and the chocolate box collection. If you couldn't find a color before you will soon have over 500 to choose from. We've even ordered the new Sizzix machine which is similiar to the Cuttlebug, but less $ and a lot cuter!! With this machine you can purchase texture plates that work wonderful with the Coredinations cardstock to show off the colored core. As if you aren't excited enough right now, be sure to watch for the bottles of Glitter Mist from Tattered Angels and the awesome templates from them, Crafters Workshop and Bazzill. They work great to use as patterns for brads, gems or to use as a mask for paints, inks or glitter mist. That's not all, but I think you get the idea. Stop in and check back often to see even MORE new product! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://americanscrapbook.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New Product Coming Soon Empty Re: New Product Coming Soon

Post  kim54650 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:46 am

Can't wait to see the new stuff. Now to find a second job to cover the cost of all of it!!! SmileSmileSmile

kim54650

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:13 am

When I walked into the store on Wednesday, I was delighted to see all the rearranging Wendy and Katrina have done. It's fun to just walk around and see all the new product as well as exploring the new arrangement to find my old favorites. Stop in soon--even if just to visit.

Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:40 pm

wow am I excited after reading that. How many colors of stickles...fun fun fun and crackle paint and glimmer mist and I'm so excited about the embossing machine. I think i just saw it in a magazine today...It was called a Texture Boutique (I know we were trying to figure out the name of it the other night Wendy).....it looked like a purse....Sizzix says meet there newest Purse-onality. Very cute...I must have it! I have been wanting a cuttlebug for a while now...but this is way cuter. I can't wait to come in again tonight to see all the new stuff since my last time I was there. The store looks amazing as well. Changing stuff up is fun! Thanks again for everything ASC..you are the best!

Leah

Back to top Go down

Post  larsar Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:10 pm

I am really excited about the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist coming in. I need more colors of it!

larsar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum