American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why try our Closet to Runway Class?

2 posters

Go down

What do you love most about Closet to Runway Classes?

Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Vote_lcap13%Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Vote_lcap50%Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Vote_lcap13%Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Vote_lcap24%Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Empty Why try our Closet to Runway Class?

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:18 pm

It's been over 2 years and we are still filling our Closet to Runway classes to the max and our waiting lists too. What is it about this class that makes people return again and again? I have some thoughts and ideas of my own, but why not share yours. Afterall, customers don't want me to tell them why the should try this class - they want YOU to tell them. Go ahead ... tell everyone what you love the most, why you started and what keeps you hooked.

Admin
Admin

https://americanscrapbook.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Why try our Closet to Runway Class? Empty Re: Why try our Closet to Runway Class?

Post  larsar Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:13 pm

The best part about Closet to Runway is twofold: I get to use my own supplies I already bought and love AND I get a new page idea I can repeat again and again with different themes, papers and embellishments. It is so easy to take my finished pages home and add a few flowers, brads and photos and they are complete! I also like that I can keep the pages simple or jazz them up if I prefer.

I did the last Closet to Runway marathon and just by bringing along a few extra pieces of cardstock I was able to finish not just nine, but 15 pages that night.

larsar

Back to top Go down