American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't think you have anything to sell for our rummage sale - think again...

Go down

Why don't you go through your scrap stuff and weed out?

Don't think you have anything to sell for our rummage sale - think again... Vote_lcap0%Don't think you have anything to sell for our rummage sale - think again... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Don't think you have anything to sell for our rummage sale - think again... Vote_lcap0%Don't think you have anything to sell for our rummage sale - think again... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Don't think you have anything to sell for our rummage sale - think again... Empty Don't think you have anything to sell for our rummage sale - think again...

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:32 pm

I've heard it said time and time again ... "I don't have enough stuff to sell." The reality of the matter is that most everyone has stuff to sell. You won't find it weeks before the sale, but if you start today you will be amazed at what you can find by the next sale. Here's my suggestion for everyone to try (if you have a different idea please share it with us too.) Find an empty box and label it rummage. Then, EVERYTIME you scrap and see something you haven't used in a year or something you continue to pass over time and time again it's time to put it in the box. No need to price it now, just put it in the box. Once it's in the box it's off limits - no taking it back out!! Then, watch your e-mails for the next rummage sale and get registered at least 1-2 months in advance. People like stuff! People hate to clean or organize, they just add more and more stuff to their stash. Afterall, who doesn't like a good scrapbook and rubberstamp rummage sale. One person's trash is another's treasure. Why pass over the same pieces over and over again when you can trade it in for brand new merchandise. I challenge YOU to start TODAY!!

Admin
Admin

https://americanscrapbook.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down