American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keychain Holders Private Crop Party

2 posters

Go down

What's your FAVORITE part about being a keychain holder?

Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_lcap22%Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_lcap11%Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_lcap11%Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_lcap22%Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_lcap33%Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Empty Keychain Holders Private Crop Party

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:26 pm

If you are a keychain holder then you will want to know about our upcoming 12 hour crop party. This event is for members only and is completely free. Plan to attend Sunday, March 15th from 9am-9pm. If you are able to make it call and R.S.V.P. today. Please let us know what time you will be arriving and what snack item you would like to bring. Again, this event is open to current keychain holders only. It should be a fun time for everyone!! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://americanscrapbook.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Keychain Holders Private Crop Party Empty Keychain

Post  Mach80 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:24 am

Okay, Wendy will know who this is by my first comment! 4 years ago, I was like Wendy, convince me why I should spend $25 on a keychain. She convinced me and I've been one ever since! Not only do we get "special deals" we get daily discounts, usually on top of her current sale. We get an extra discount on our b-day, etc. I don't want to say our little parties are better than a crop, but we do get a little more VIP treatment at them, and that is always fun! Trust me, you will get your $25 back in all the good stuff you get! What a Face

Mach80

Back to top Go down