American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Page Contest for September

3 posters

Go down

Page Contest for September Empty Page Contest for September

Post  larsar Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Hey scrappers...The weather is cooler, the kids are back in school and it is time to get back to scrapbooking. This month’s page contest has one theme—MUSIC. Music is a big part of my family’s life. We listen to music in the kitchen while cooking dinner together, we sing in the car, and we watch American Idol together as a family. This month, create a page celebrating music in your life. Document your child’s involvement in the choir or band, the last concert you went to, your favorite band, your Ipod playlist or lyrics that you love. Anything goes as long as it has to do with music. That’s it! A layout about MUSIC. Stop in to American Scrapbook to see my version, but I can’t wait to see what you come up with. (The truth is, I want to “borrow” your ideas Smile

Entries are due by Monday, October 5th. Judging will be during the Fall Rummage Sale thru Oct. 17th crop party. Winners will be announced on October 19th. Our local scrapbook store doesn’t just give out one prize; American Scrapbook gives out THREE prizes.
Reusable bag with $5 gift certificate= Page with most votes
Scoop of mixed buttons=A random drawing from entries
Free Closet to Runway class= a random drawing from voters
Your scrapbook supplies are just waiting for you. I bet you already have a song running through your head. Happy creating!
Sarah

larsar

Back to top Go down

Page Contest for September Empty Re: Page Contest for September

Post  Leah Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Your page is super cute Sarah...I love it. Now to figure out what I'm going to do...I have a couple of ideas!!!!

Leah

Back to top Go down

Post  larsar Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks Leah-- What are your ideas? Maybe they will spark someone elses..

larsar

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Well I don't want to give away all my secrets!! Just kidding! Well actually my children aren't in band or choir or anything music related yet. So I'm thinking that i will probably just do something with a song title....Like a page with the Title "You are my sunshine" That isn't want I'm doing but just an example. Maybe even my kids playing with toy musical instruments. Maybe a trip that we have gone on and our favorite songs to sing in the car...not sure yet. I hope someone can find some inspiration in my ideas. I'm excited to see everyones entries. I am always amazed at all the talant that everyone has.

Leah

Back to top Go down

Post  gigi4 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Awesome page Sarah!! I love the colors in your page and how you highlighted your daughter's playlist. I've got so many ideas in my head for this topic, I have to see which one will win out. Can't wait to get my page completed.

gigi4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down