American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Used/Favorite "Tool" (excluding basics ie. trimmer/scissors/adhesive...etc)

+2
Katrina
Jamie
6 posters

Go down

Most Used/Favorite "Tool" (excluding basics ie. trimmer/scissors/adhesive...etc) Empty Most Used/Favorite "Tool" (excluding basics ie. trimmer/scissors/adhesive...etc)

Post  Jamie Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Wow, so that was kind of a long title for a topic Very Happy

My most used "tool" would have to be my Color Box inks and chalks. I tend to ink just about everything I do. After that I would say maybe my crop a dile or exact-o knife, or maybe my sanding block.... ok so can you tell I love accessories and tools! Smile

What are some of your favorites or must haves?

Jamie

Back to top Go down

Most Used/Favorite "Tool" (excluding basics ie. trimmer/scissors/adhesive...etc) Empty Re: Most Used/Favorite "Tool" (excluding basics ie. trimmer/scissors/adhesive...etc)

Post  Katrina Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:00 pm

My favorite tools would be paints, inks, exacto knife, and any type of sanding tool (sand paper, Heidi Swapp edge distresser, etc.).

Katrina

Back to top Go down

Most Used/Favorite "Tool" (excluding basics ie. trimmer/scissors/adhesive...etc) Empty my favorite tools

Post  larsar Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:22 pm

My paper piercer is used quite a bit, as well as my Ranger Distress Inks. My LEAST favorite would have to be an Exacto Knife! Smile

larsar

Back to top Go down

Most Used/Favorite "Tool" (excluding basics ie. trimmer/scissors/adhesive...etc) Empty Favorite Tools

Post  SarahS Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:31 pm

My favorites are inks. I ink edges on almost everything. I also use a piercer a lot for brads.

SarahS

Back to top Go down

Most Used/Favorite "Tool" (excluding basics ie. trimmer/scissors/adhesive...etc) Empty Re: Most Used/Favorite "Tool" (excluding basics ie. trimmer/scissors/adhesive...etc)

Post  Aurora Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Favorite "tools" seem to ebb and flow with the times and projects. Right now I am very interested in my new water color crayons and blending "brushes." They make me feel much more artistic than I can ever claim to be. I am looking forward to the rummage sale so I can find something "old-new" to have as a favorite for a while. See you all there!

Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  jkoll Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Inks! Very Happy I personally love all inks although I tend to use the stazon brand before others if it is the right color.

jkoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down