American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Please Introduce Yourself

+4
larsar
Patti
gerbears1230
Sam
8 posters

Go down

Welcome Please Introduce Yourself Empty Welcome Please Introduce Yourself

Post  Sam Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Please use this thread to Introduce yourself.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Welcome Please Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Welcome Please Introduce Yourself

Post  Sam Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi Everyone

I am Sam, married with 2 sons who are the subject of most of my scrapbook albums. I have been scrapping now for about 3 years. I am a member of the design team at American Scrapbook Co.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  gerbears1230 Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Hi, I am Geri. I have 4 children and 1 granddaughter. These are the main subjects of my scrapping. I also am a member of the American Scrapbook Co design team. So glad this is up and running!

Have fun - hope to see you scrapin soon!
Geri
gerbears1230
gerbears1230

Back to top Go down

Welcome Please Introduce Yourself Empty introduction

Post  Patti Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:53 pm

Hi. My name is Patti and I am a current member of the design team. I have 2 children of my own, 100+ during the day in my classroom, and anywhere between 15-30 during my coaching seasons. These all give me plenty of reason to scrap; sanity, ideas, time away, etc... Very Happy
Hope to scrap with you soon at one of the many crops!

Patti
Design Team Member

Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  larsar Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:21 am

Hello fellow scrappers! My name is Sarah and I am a member of the Design Team at American Scrapbook Company and have been shopping, attending crops and classes since the store opened. I have three children, 6, 4, and 18 months so their activities, facial expressions and funny antics will keep me scrapbooking for many years to come. Welcome to the Forum!

larsar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Hello all! My name is Jamie and I am an employee at American Scrapbook Co. I have a soon to be 8 year old son Josh and now a year old beagle mix, Lilly. She has certainly been keeping us both very busy lately as she is still very mischevious, but hey- I have gotten to branch out and scrapbook something new Smile I work Monday nights at the store so be sure to stop in and say hello sometime. I love checking out and helping out with everyone's current projects/pages, it is really great to see all the new ideas people come up with!

Jamie

Back to top Go down

Welcome Please Introduce Yourself Empty Introduction

Post  jkoll Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi, I'm Janet and I also work at American Scrapbook Co. on Thursday nights. I'm busy also as a taxi service for my three kids going from one event to the next. They definately keep my husband and I busy. I'm also a full time teacher and in my other spare time I'm a troop leader for two girl scout troops. I enjoy scrapping when I have the time to sit and get more than a couple of pages done at a time. Needless to say I'm pretty far behind. I shall hopefully catch up when I retire:) Look forward to seeing everyone in the store since winter doesn't seem to want to leave any time soon. Stay warm this weekend.

jkoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi. I'm Katrina and I also work here at American Scrapbook Co. I am currently in school and will graduate this May with a Graphic Design degree. I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years and tend to scrapbook my two favorite things: concerts and traveling. My other favorite subjects to scrap are my nephew Landon, and my soon to be God daughter, Josie.

Katrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:32 am

Welcome all. I am Aurora and am the newest employee at American Scrapbook, working on Wednesday evenings. I started "scrapping" when my first granddaughter was born and am currently many years behind on their books. My greatest pleasure now is helping both granddaughters do their own little books--for 5 1/2 and 9 years old they do pretty well. Look forward to visiting with you all!

Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum