American Scrapbook Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line

4 posters

Go down

What do you think will make most people purchase "Paris" products??

Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line Vote_lcap0%Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line Vote_lcap33%Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line Vote_lcap67%Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line Empty Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line

Post  Admin Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Many celebrities try to get their hand in the latest of trends and scrapbooking is no different. Recently Marie Osmond came out with a line, but have you heard the latest? Paris Hilton! affraid Word has it that she had several body guards with her at the show in California and nobody could get within a few yards of her. When asked what Paris thinks of the scrapbooking industry she replied "It's Hot!" Surprised??

Admin
Admin

https://americanscrapbook.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line Empty Re: Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line

Post  Carrie Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:51 pm

OMG!!! I cna't see her scrapbooking but I guess we all need real gold and diamond embelishments for our pages for the low low price of just $99.99 each LOL! Rolling Eyes

Carrie

Back to top Go down

Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line Empty Re: Now Paris Hilton has a scrapbook line

Post  kim54650 Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:48 am

I doubt that I will be buying anything of hers cuz I just plain don't like her. I hope that I didn't offend anyone by saying this but I just don't like the things that she does and how she acts.

kim54650

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 pm

I am shocked by this, I don't know why I should be I guess, but it just I guess scrapbooking and Paris Hilton just don't go together in my head. That being said, I guess I will wait to see how the pieces look. I personally wouldn't buy it just for the name, but that being said, I can't say that I would never buy anything of hers. I tend to buy what I like or what I have in mind for a project, however if I see a piece that is comparable I probably would be more apt to buy that if it was not one of her pieces. just my opinion...

Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down